Get riding Quicker!
You won’t have to wait weeks for installation and the Voyager costs less than half of most conventional trike conversions.
Get riding Cheaper!
If you have general motorcycle mechanical knowledge you should be able to install the Voyager kit yourself or we’ll install it for you for a minimal charge.
Get Riding Longer!
Extend your season with the needed stability in cold weather conditions.
vs. the Conventional Trike Kit:
- Save up to an average of $10,244.00*
- Non-permanent conversion
- Ability to still ride two-wheels, if you want
- Ability to switch out your old motorcycle with a new one while using the same trike kit**
- Investment spreads to two areas, rather than one. This means, later in life, you have the option to sell the motorcycle and trike kit together or separately.
- A less rigid ride than a solid axle trike
- Wider wheelbase for extra stability – average trike outside fender width = 52-54 inches; Voyager outside fender width = 55-60 inches, depending on frame size
- Incredibly fast stopping – the Voyager trike kit offers the rider the ability to stop in 60 feet or 6 seconds when traveling 60 mph (30 feet or 3 seconds when traveling 30 mph). The stopping is so great because the Voyager wheels add extra traction, keep the motorcycle straight, load the rear wheel of the motorcycle, and roll separate to eliminate rear sliding.
- No need to rake the motorcycle – a permanent trike conversion can extend or imbalance the motorcycle wheelbase, the Voyager trike kit uses the stock balance of the motorcycle wheelbase, meaning no rake is needed.
*taken from the average of six major trike manufacturers minus the cost of the Voyager Standard
**requires proper fit of frame and possible purchase of new mounting or suspension hardware
vs. other convertible trike kits
- The Voyager trike kit is the original convertible trike kit
- Most satisfied customers on the road today
- Voyager trike kits have consumed many more miles than other convertible kits
- #1 in sales since 1998
- More style options
- Improved and tested for 14 years
- Engineer tested for frame strain and stress
- Wheels within 3 inch alignment of the motorcycle rear axle for superior steering
- Largest and most committed dealership network; the most official H-D, Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha & Kawasaki dealers
- Most reliable customer support
- Millions of miles ridden on Voyager trike kits
- Strongest frame in the convertible trike kit industry, 1/4” steel round tubing
Dependable American business tradition
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-3447484-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);